Sign into your Dice account, navigate to your Profile or Personalized Dashboard, and locate the Visible toggle.
Why is my profile not visible on dice?
Go to your Dice Profile or Personalized Dashboard and locate the Visible toggle.
How do I update my dice profile?
Login to your Dice account. In the Profile Management section, click the User Settings link and select User Settings from the drop-down menu. On the User Settings page, make any necessary changes to your contact information.
How do I delete my profile from Dice?
Sign into your Dice account, click your name in the header menu, and select Settings. Scroll down to the bottom and click Delete Your Account and follow the prompts.
How can I see Dice portal views?
A: Remaining CV views can be accessed by clicking on ‘Company’ then on ‘Users and Teams’. If you click on ‘CV Users’ you will then be able to see the star t and end dates of your contract as well as total views and remaining views for the month.
How do I contact dice?
The fastest way to get a response is to email us at email@example.com or message us in-app. You can also tweet us, or send us a Facebook message. If you visit our website, the option to have a live chat with us or send us a message should also show up on the bottom left-hand side of the page.
How do I change my email on dice?
Scroll down the page to the Email section, and click Change Email.
How do you find resumes on dice?
Search Agents: Step by Step
- Log into Dice.
- Select “Post Jobs & Find Candidates” from the top menu and click “Search”
- Enter your search criteria and click the “Search Candidates” button.
- On the upper right side of the Search Results page, click the “Save Search” button.
How do you add multiple resumes to dice?
In the My Resume field, click on the link that says Manage/Add Resumes. This will take you to the My Resumes page. Near the center of the page, you’ll see a section called Available Resumes. If you have more than one profile, pick which of them you want to post live, then click its Edit button.
How do I remove my email from Dice?
To unsubscribe from general emails: Sign into your Dice account, click your name in the header menu, and select Settings. Under Email Notifications, uncheck the emails you no longer want to receive.
How do I hide my resume from current employer in dice?
After logging into your Dice account, click on the ‘Manage/Add Resumes‘ link in the My Resume section of your dashboard page. In the Available Resumes section, click the Edit link to go to the Edit Profile and Resume page. In the first section under Search Settings, click the radio button next to ‘Confidential’.
How do I upload my resume to dice?
How do I upload or change my resume?
- Sign into your Dice account, click your name in the header menu, and select Profile.
- In the ABOUT YOU section, under Resume, select Upload New or Add Resume.
How do I cancel my dice membership?
Follow the steps below:
- First, open the Google Play Store. If you have multiple Google accounts, be sure you’re signed into the right one.
- Click on menu, then go to “Subscriptions”.
- Choose the Dice Dice subscription you wish to cancel and tap on the “Cancel Subscription” option.
- Finish up as directed.