Playing Lightning Dice is easy – simply pick a number (or multiple numbers) from 3 to 18 and place a bet on them by selecting the amount you wish to bet and clicking on the numbers you wish to bet on on the board. If your number comes in then you will win at the rate shown on the board.
How do you play Lightning dice?
The game is played with three standard dice each with a face value of 1 to 6. Simply, predict the total sum of all three dice to win. The dealer rolls the dice by throwing the 3 standard dice into the ‘Lightning Tower’. You win if you correctly predict the total of the 3 dice.
What is lightning dice?
Exclusively from Evolution, Lightning Dice is a game that’s beautifully simple and endlessly entertaining. Three standard dice are dropped into the transparent ‘Lightning Tower’ by the Game Presenter. … Players simply bet on what the total of the three dice will be when they come to rest at the tower’s base.
How do you win big on lightning dice?
How to Zap your way to wins in Lightning Dice
- Place bets on sums with a high probability of showing after the dice rolls. Sums with high probability indicate more chances of showing after the dice roll because of its several winning combinations. …
- Check previous winning numbers of rolled dice. …
- Always bet on 3 and 18.
How do you play Super Sic Bo?
How to Play SIC BO in 5 easy steps
- Collect your payout if you win. The dealers then clear the bets that don’t match and pay the ones that do. …
- Set your budget. …
- Buy your chips. …
- Place your bets. …
- Check the dice. …
- Collect your payout if you win. …
- Set your budget. …
- Buy your chips.
How do I use my free bet on Betway?
How do I use a Free Bet?
- Log into your Betway account.
- Click the Sport or Live tab.
- Select your preferred bet.
- Click on “Use My Free Bet”
- Confirm your bet.
How can I watch football on betway?
How To Access The Betway Live Stream Service
- Log-in to www.betway.com.
- Ensure you have a positive account balance.
- Select the event you want to watch.
- Enjoy the action.
What does 7 mean in dice?
If, with a point established, a 7 is rolled before the point is rolled again (“seven out“), the bet wins. If, with a point established, that point is rolled again before a 7, the bet loses.
What happens when you roll a 7 on your first roll?
If your point rolls before 7, you win. If 7 rolls before your point, you lose. A Come Bet cannot be reduced or removed after a number is established for such bet. … This bet pays even money.