Sign into your Dice account, navigate to your Profile or Personalized Dashboard, and locate the Visible toggle.
Dice Private Email automatically hides candidate’s personal email addresses when they make their profile visible, and allows them to unsubscribe from messages they deem irrelevant. Over time, the system uses feedback about why they unsubscribed to refine which opportunities users see.
How do I delete my profile from Dice?
Sign into your Dice account, click your name in the header menu, and select Settings. Scroll down to the bottom and click Delete Your Account and follow the prompts.
Dice allows for this option– you’ll just need to set your profile as confidential.
To do this:
- After logging into your Dice account, click on the ‘Manage/Add Resumes’ link in the My Resume section of your dashboard page.
- In the Available Resumes section, click the Edit link to go to the Edit Profile and Resume page.
How do I contact dice?
The fastest way to get a response is to email us at email@example.com or message us in-app. You can also tweet us, or send us a Facebook message. If you visit our website, the option to have a live chat with us or send us a message should also show up on the bottom left-hand side of the page.
How do I upload my resume to dice?
How do I upload or change my resume?
- Sign into your Dice account, click your name in the header menu, and select Profile.
- In the ABOUT YOU section, under Resume, select Upload New or Add Resume.
How do I cancel my dice membership?
Follow the steps below:
- First, open the Google Play Store. If you have multiple Google accounts, be sure you’re signed into the right one.
- Click on menu, then go to “Subscriptions”.
- Choose the Dice Dice subscription you wish to cancel and tap on the “Cancel Subscription” option.
- Finish up as directed.
How do I delete my glassdoor account?
Click the Glassdoor Profile icon on the upper right-hand side of the page. Click Account Settings in the drop-down menu. Scroll to the bottom of the Account Settings page. Click Close Account.
How do I delete my Indeed account?
As a job seeker, you can close your account by signing in to your Account page.
- Click the Close My Account link.
- You will see a confirmation window. If you are certain that you would like to proceed, click on Close my account. Please note that this is an irreversible action and cannot be undone.
How do you source candidates from Dice?
Search Agents: Step by Step
- Log into Dice.
- Select “Post Jobs & Find Candidates” from the top menu and click “Search”
- Enter your search criteria and click the “Search Candidates” button.
- On the upper right side of the Search Results page, click the “Save Search” button.
How do you add multiple resumes to dice?
In the My Resume field, click on the link that says Manage/Add Resumes. This will take you to the My Resumes page. Near the center of the page, you’ll see a section called Available Resumes. If you have more than one profile, pick which of them you want to post live, then click its Edit button.
How do I block a company on dice?
How do I block current employer in dice? In the Available Resumes section, click the Edit link to go to the Edit Profile and Resume page. In the first section under Search Settings, click the radio button next to ‘Confidential’. This will hide your contact info on your profile.
Can people see if you search them on LinkedIn?
If you look at a profile, that person will normally get an update letting them know how many people have viewed them. If they have a premium account they can also see exactly who has viewed their Linkedin profile. … Don’t you worry, you can easily set your Linkedin profile to browse privately.
How do I make my Facebook profile not visible to the public?
How To Go Completely Invisible On Facebook
- To get started, click on the cog in the upper right corner and select “Privacy Settings.” …
- For the most stringent settings, select the drop down menu and select “only me.” This ensures no one but you can see your future posts.
Can LinkedIn see Google searches?
LinkedIn Profile Views
People can search for your name from inside LinkedIn, or they can discover your profile using Google and access your public profile information that way. LinkedIn gives members an easy way to see who viewed your profile.